[Advaita-l] Brahmin census

srikanta srikanta at nie.ac.in
Thu Nov 18 06:04:16 CST 2010

Dear Sri Venkatesh,
I understand your concern for our sanatana dharma.I myself is an example
for what you are saying.I come from a orthodox Brahmin family,my father
was a Ptofessor of Samaveda in the sanskrit Pathsala in Mysore.I am the
last in the family of 8 children.My father passed away when I was barely 7
years.I have a glimpse of yester day vidwans who engaged always in the
study of vedas and vedanta.I along with my Engineering education
cultivated interest in Samaveda and Adwaita vedanta.My elder brother
migrated to England.I have mental peace when I srudy the Adwaita
Vedanta.Therefore,even if others are not interested,there will be some one
who is interested and carry the torch
forward.
Regards,                                                 N.Srikanta.