[Advaita-l] Swami Nithyananda

srirudra at vsnl.com srirudra at vsnl.com
Fri Mar 19 06:26:37 CDT 2010

Dear member
If the guru is a siddhivanth then there is no questian of his falling into traps of cunning people.What I would say is a guru should not have anything to do with women devotees as it may allow wrong messages to be read and people read media  are just waiting for the same to feed the mill.R.Krishnamoorthy.