[Advaita-l] Physical death of the Jnani and related issues

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 14:45:58 CST 2010

Quote:  "..Continued functioning of the body and continued functioning of
the mind are
accepted.."

Sir, you miss the point.  It is a question of identity.  Is the Gnaani who
has attained liberation still attached the BMI complex is the question.
Your above view is quite arbitrary.  What we as ignorant persons see in a
Gnaani is not real for we look with the ignorance that drives us and
attribute our fancy it to the liberated one.

Jeevanmuktha is a term we the unliberated ones use.  He on the other hand is
liberated, Brahman the one without a second, asangan and anirvachaneeya,
(that is cannot be described).