[Advaita-l] Rasalila (was Re: Temple Worship by all)

Muralidhar Maddala muralidhar.maddala at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 05:34:40 CDT 2010

Namasthe, Though there could be numerous explainations and interpretetions on this topic, I thank you Anandji for your reply and bringing back the focus onto ones self (the observer).  As you rightly mentioned, the storm of bhakti is beyond any reason unlike the logically lofty Advaita.
There are many aspects that I have trouble in comprehending about our lord's acts. One such is to have multiple wives unlike in his Ramavatara. I am not sure if these acts have anything to do with the prevailing yuga dharma.

I tell myself  Did'nt the lord say that "his" swaroopa or deeds are inexplainable! Which again suggests the limitlessness in his ways and being above/beyond contradictions.

Murali