[Advaita-l] Fwd: Temple Worship by all

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 20:51:39 CDT 2010

Dear Subrahmanianji,

Namaste,

Your first para says about the daytime occurrences only when the gopis were attracted by the divine music from Lord's flute.

Your second para however refers to the evening time when the gopis did go there but the Lord sent them back reminding them of their duties such as the children are to be given milk etc.

The verse I quoted refers to the night time when the people of Vraja were sleeping.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya