[Advaita-l] ADMIN: RE: Kanchi Sankaracharya case

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 19:13:15 CST 2010

Now I am going to step in to my moderator role.

Please do not discuss the details of court cases having to do with the murder of
Sankararaman on this forum. That is not the purpose of this list. The complications
of how these cases progress in the Indian courts are not the concern of the
Advaita-L list. Even if you are a lawyer or witness with first-hand information on
this, there are other groups where such a discussion may belong. Not this one.

Thanks,
Vidyasankar
Moderator, Advaita-L