[Advaita-l] spiritual daily routines of the members

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 22:15:21 CST 2010

Hari OM, Ravi ji,

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 10:57 PM, Ravisankar Mayavaram
<abhayambika at gmail.com> wrote:

> In addition to these reasons, I have also found many obstacles coming in my
> way when I openly speak about these matters.  That is, if I say  I am doing
> this and that -- I do not know why -- next time when I have to do that  I
> face obstacles. This has happened to me repeatedly. Hence, I keep these
> things to myself.

Its interesting to know that someone other than me also has a similar
experience, else I risk being called superstitious. :) Thanks for
sharing this thought. In any case, I don't have much of anything
regular going on to share.

The 20 point spiritual diary as given by Acharya Caitanya ji is also
given by Swami Sivananda ji in many books. I've never been able to
write spiritual diary and track it. Swami Sivananda ji used to
encourage people to write spiritual diaries and send it
to him for guidance.

praNAm,
--Praveen R. Bhat
[Br.Up. 4.5.15] */