[Advaita-l] spiritual daily routines of the members

Sarma KV sarmakv at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 12:21:26 CST 2010

Spiritual routine is really personal matter - to each his own - because each
individual is unique.
The most common aspect will be sandhya vandanam. There are other vihita
anushTHaana-s which very few people get to perfom (such as brahma-yajnam,
ouposana/vaiSvadEvam, etc.)
Over and above these vihita anushTHaana-s, others are individualized.

-Sarma

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 10:57 PM, Ravisankar Mayavaram <abhayambika at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 12:35 AM, Jagannathan mahadevan <
> jagannathan.mahadevan at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Siva Senani ji is right in saying that the routines may not be revealed
> due to problems of misunderstanding and feeling of damba.  People also may
> pass judgements and comparative analysis etc.
> >
> श्रीमात्रे नमः
>
> In addition to these reasons, I have also found many obstacles coming in my
> way when I openly speak about these matters.  That is, if I say  I am doing
> this and that -- I do not know why -- next time when I have to do that  I
> face obstacles. This has happened to me repeatedly. Hence, I keep these
> things to myself.
>
> I should, however, thank Bhaskarji for his post. I am very happy to learn
> about members who observe dharma well and serve as an example for many
> others like me to follow.
>
> With best wishes,.
> Ravi

नगुरोरधिकं नगुरोरधिकं नगुरोरधिकं नगुरोरधिकम्।
शिवशासनतश्शिवशासनतः शिवशासनतश्शिवशासनतः ।।

धन्योस्मि
- श्यामसुन्दरः
http://anantavaram.blogspot.com