[Advaita-l] Knowledge, renunciation and varNASrama rules

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 20:11:21 CDT 2010

Dear friends,

As regards future janma in a braahmana male body it is interesting to note what Kapila and Manu say. Kapila tells his mother Devahuti that a womman , who is greatly attached / devoted to her husband, is reborn as a man. Manu says that a shudra serving a braahmana well is reborn as a braahmana.

Any comment?

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya