[Advaita-l] sandhya vandanam

Kuntimaddi Sadananda ksadananda108 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 13:16:20 CDT 2010

Shree narayana - PraNAms. argyamu is not for planets but for the presiding
deities of the planets. Swami paramaarthanadaji has give exhaustive analysis
of sandhyaavandanam and it is available in CD form for those interested,
which can be procured in chennai - from satprakasha trust. one can get info
from website. I have discussed the gayatripart in my website
www.advaitaforum.org.

Hari Om!
Sadananda