[Advaita-l] A vichara on svatantra and paratantra (Independent and dependent realities)

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 07:00:30 CDT 2010

Dear Sastriji,

World when viewed with ignorance lets one see it as consisting of myriad of separate entities separate from each other and each changing each momemnt. However the Jnani sees the inner unity of everything and that is Brahman. Did not Lord Krishna tell us that He created this world from a part of His. The Jnani sees the Brahmam everywhere.  The Jnani sees the reality through the veil of Maya whereas the Ajnani cannot see the reality ie. the unity. Hope you agree.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya