[Advaita-l] A study of a chapter of the book `BhAmatI-samAlochanam'.

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Apr 19 01:09:45 CDT 2010

That could well be just one of the reasons why any formal rebuttal of that
book has not been written.  Another reason could be that it may not
deserve
any rebuttal; the one by Sri Krishna Jois having said the final word on
it.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Take the above justification to your socalled series on mUlAvidyA & avidyA
lesha also...those articles & attacks on Sri SSS, simply, donot deserve
any formal rebuttal from any of the authoritative representatives of
kAryAlaya (Infact most of the followers of Sri SSS, who are having more
superior grip on Sri SSS stand than me are of the same opinion, hence
donot want to participate in the discussion)  ...An occasional counterings
from a layman & part time vedAntins like me is more than enough for that.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar