[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Oct 14 07:10:30 CDT 2009

Ananya Pareek

Hello all,

I am Ananya from Pune. I got into this philosophy a few months back and it
seems to me to be the best one till now. I want to explore more of it, so
joined it. I hope I get a good exposure from other experienced persons
here.

Thanks

Magesh N

Namaskaram.

I am Magesh N. My hometown is pondicherry, India. At present a student in
UK. Kindly subscribe me to this discussion group.

Best wishes
Magesh N

Anubhav Tewari

Hari Om! This is Anubhav Tewari from Chandigarh. I want to know and
understand
Advaita Vedanta philosophy. I have been associated with Chinmaya Mission
(a
spiritual organization) for some time now and have basic understanding of
the
subject. Would want to enhance my understanding, practise and evolve.