[Advaita-l] (no subject)

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 17:30:27 CDT 2009

Dear Bhadraiahji,

I think the Dvaitists worship Lord Vishnu and not Lord hiva. They are against Adi Sankaracharya as he explained the scriptures to show that the Bhakta is no different from the Brahman, when the former realises the latter. This according to the Dvaitas is the destruction of Bhakta and that is why they called Adi Sankaracharya a demon, who took birth to destroy the world.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya