[Advaita-l] Pancikarana vs. Trvrtkarana (Analysis)

Antharyami sathvatha at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 03:32:28 CDT 2009

Hari OM~

Shri Vidyasankar Sundaresan ji, Pranam-s

I won’t say I have nothing more to say but I suppose you almost would know
all that I would want to say. I am placing the cart before the horse since I
don’t want the horse move any further with a cart full of illegitimate
baggage (containing misrepresentation of facts) and am sure the horse by now
would have already traced its way back. It’s almost a win-win model between
our positions on the issue though my intension is not to win over any of
your contentions. But it’s time now that we lay the issue on rest so that
highly distorted subtle nuances by your over-boiling the matter are allowed
to sediment upon the surface of logic and I believe my position will
certainly help in cleansing the misconceptions. I am atleast happy that I
have had the opportunity to convey the counter views and inform the readers
about the ‘true’ Bhamati position on the issue which is mostly obscured
either by non-reading or mis-reading of it.  As we stay poles apart, let the
readers decide on what to choose and get convinced with the dichotomies we
have projected.

With Narayana Smrti,

Devanathan.J