[Advaita-l] advaita vedanta, religion and science

sriram srirudra at vsnl.com
Tue Jan 13 19:15:56 CST 2009

Dears
This is not to stick to what I have said about Sri Ramana as my reference
was from a book I recently read.The point I wanted to make is that one need
not blame religion as impeding one`s progress towards realisation of the
Self/Brahman.When one practises one`s religion with faith and true
understanding of its tenets it will definitely help one to tread  the path
of Truth.R.Krishnamoorthy.