[Advaita-l] Conference on that Date of Adi Sankaracharya inOctober, 2002

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 25 10:30:16 CST 2009

Do you think the Mathadhipatiis of the Sringeri Math lied when that Math said earlier that Adi Sankaracharya was born in 44 BCE? So beware of casting aspersions on scholars without adequate knowledge. What according to you is the correct date of Adi Sankaracharya and what evidences do you adduce to prove that?