[Advaita-l] Science & Consistency

Yogesh Agarwal yogesh.agarwal at ti.com
Tue Aug 25 11:31:12 CDT 2009

> Is science logically consistent?

Hello,

Some game of words in my neurons, they are never sufficient :-(
Something consistent may not be truth , but logical consistency should have
been a must for truth [I don’t know if this particular thought is
hypothesis, perception or intuition] , so true science should be logically
consistent, any science which is not true can just be discarded of its being
science ..

Yogesh