[Advaita-l] Pancikarana vs. Trivrtkarana (was Re: Dr Mani Dravid)

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Apr 15 22:58:49 CDT 2009

I will refrain from commenting upon below the belt attacks from any
quarter, in the context of debates within the vedAnta sampradAya-s.

Humble praNAms Sri Vidya prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Yes prabhuji, it is always better to keep silence from our end with regard
to some of the Achraya's personal attacks in their granTha-s on other
vyAkhyAnakAra-s...Ofcourse who knows their divine intentions & who dares to
question their remarks, because they were sampradAyavida-s!! But instead,
some laughable creatures making it a big issue as if it is their new
invention!!!  I had to say this before opening my ears to hear any further
'brays' from any quarter of this cybernet world...Anyway, better late than
never:-))

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar