[Advaita-l] Fw: Sankara Mutt

Shyam shyam_md at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 08:22:22 CDT 2008

There are a number of veda patashAlas that have either been set-up or supported at the behest of the Kanchi MahAperiyavAr -

http://www.kanchiforum.org/interesting/institutions.htm

One such institution that I am familiar with is in Navi Mumbai

http://www.scsvvp.net/infrastucture/photo_gallary.html

Best wishes,

Hari OM
Shyam