[Advaita-l] Fw: Re: law of karma

Dr. Yadu Moharir ymoharir at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 18:45:22 CDT 2008

Namaste Latha-Ji:

Now the question arises how this applies to present ?  How does one practice this Or are we just supposed to lock ourselves in the ivory towers of advaita ? or should we just gloat on the advaitic philosophy ?

I am not interested in your shaastric statements but your thoughts on this issue !?

IMHO- Anything that does not have an application has very little or no value at the present moment.

I am glad that at least you feel it being necessary to be on this list and share your understanding !

Thanks,

Dr. Yadu