[Advaita-l] Fw: Re: law of karma

latha vidyaranya lathavidya at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jul 4 01:25:05 CDT 2008

hari om
namaste

as long as we perceive ourselves as a body-mind complex, Ishwara remains separate, or rather we perceive Ishwara to be a separate entity from us who is dispensing to us the fruits of our karmas and driving our lives. this is standing at a lower rung of the evolutionary ladder.

for somebody who has climbed the top rung of the ladder and realized the "aham brahmasmi" tattva, the ladder itself does not exist, nor a separate identity from that of Ishwara. both would merge then. then there would be no need for making entries in advaita List here!

namaste