[Advaita-l] Madras University Philosophical Series -- books

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 17:29:37 CST 2008

I recently bought the jyotirbrAhmaNa from the MLBD bookstore in
Bangalore. I bought all the other books about 7 years back in the
University of Madras bookstore.

Also try www.bookfinder.com.

I found that R Balasubramanians books are available, but you have to
pay a hefty price. ~$77 for the taittirIya-bhAShya vArttikam. So are
some of T M P Mahadevans books.

http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?st=sr&ac=qr&qi=bCOT0aGQcI3AtA,HsqXFCMtCNOM_0482895492_1&lang=en&signed=&currency=USD&large_print=&new_used=%2A&binding=&first_ed=&title=&minprice=&classic=&maxprice=&world_english=&author=R%20balasubramanian&mode=basic&destination=us

I strongly suggest his book on brahmasiddhi. It is $26 in Alibris. I
remember paying about Rs 200 in Jayalakshmi Ind. Bookhouse!

Where do you live? If you live in the Boston area, let me know. I can
lend the books, but no request for photocopies please! All books are
ready to fall apart with the slightest provocation.

Rama