[Advaita-l] Fwd: List of Sanskrit Grammar Books

Bhavani Padmanabhan Bhavani.Padmanabhan at tnt.com
Fri Nov 16 06:33:54 CST 2007

Dear Mr.Subramanian,

Could u suggest book shops in Chennai where I can get good Sanskrit
grammar books.

Also u have mentioned that u have extra copies of some of the books. Can u
please tell me as to which are the books available with u and how do I
contact u and go about this.

Regards

Bhavani Padmanabhan
Senior Manager - Legal
Legal

T : 0091-80-41238341
F : 0091-80-22292227
M : 0091-9845538892
bhavani.padmanabhan at tnt.com

TNT India Private Limited
82/1 Richmond Road, Bangalore - 560 025
India
www.tnt.com

It's our business to deliver yours

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.
Please consider the environmental impact before printing this document and its attachment(s). Print black and white and double-sided where possible.