[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Sivaramakrishnan Muthuswamy

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Nov 13 07:38:02 CST 2007

My name is Sivaramakrishnan Muthuswamy.  I was born in Kumbakonam, TN,
India.  Currently I am doing PhD in Plant Biology at THE OHIO STATE
UNIVERSITY Columbus Ohio.  I am a follower of Adi Shankaracharya.  Our
family is associated with Kanchi Peeth.  I have been initiated formally to
advaitic tradition through Sri Ramakrishna Math.  My guru is late Swami
Bhutheshanandaji Maharaj.

In Columbus, we have a club called Advaitham.  This is primarily a
scripture reading group which aims to understand the finer meaning of
Hindu scriptures.

I hope this introduction is sufficient.  If not, please feel free to ask
me questions which I will be glad to answer.

Hari Om Tat Sat,

Hara Hara Shankara Jaya Jaya Shankara,

Siva