[Advaita-l] Fwd: SSS, avidyA, shrI Ramakrishnan

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Fri May 25 08:36:20 CDT 2007

On 5/24/07, Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at braincells.com> wrote:
> frankly the peevishness and lack of vinaya of those who claim to be
> defending Advaita siddhanta seems more of an "outright insult" than the
> use of salutations.

Or did you consider the fact that you do not have access to certain
literature, and some organization and it's members resort to constant
below-the-belt attacks on Sringeri, but disguise it carefully to
deceive some of their own more naive followers, and some like me are
naturally distressed by it? I am actually more than a little peeved
about that, true enough.

Rama