[Advaita-l] Reference from Sri Gangollis translation

K Kathirasan NCS kkathir at ncs.com.sg
Tue May 8 21:02:43 CDT 2007

Namaste Sri Rama,

I find no reason why you should relegate all of Sri Bhaskar's mails to
the trash can? The mistake was yours to have not verified the quote.
Let's face it... we did see so many threads with the word 'kingpin' in
the subject line. Moreover, you are justifying how your mistake is
acceptable. Don't you think that this could have created a negative
perception of SSS's teachings?

Warmest Regards,
Kathirasan K