[Advaita-l] ADMIN: New member introduction - Dilip Dhopavkar

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 09:16:43 CDT 2007

I am an informal student of Adwaita Darshan.My interest goes back to 1990 ,
when i was an avid reader of new age physics books. Somehow I was not
satisfied  with the  expositions of the riddles of modern physics. So I
happened to read Sw Vivekananda's  book on Jnanayoga. I found it very
interesting.

Later I attended  many lectures on Adwaita  subjects, and Upanishadas.
Notable among them were -- Dakshinamurthy stotra , Kena , Katha, Isha
upanishadas.

I am also a student of Shri Nisargadatta Maharaj's ' I am That " which
resembles  more with Gaudapada's Ajatawada.

The Adwaita Darshan  is  the last word  in the metaphysics of  spirituality.
So  the study is still going on.

As to my secular  details---

I have passed from IIT Kharagpur  and IIM Banagalore. Now I am making
electromagnetic  devices and research prototypes for R and D institutions in
my factory. I live in Pune, India, with my wife and daughter.

Dilip Dhopavkar