[Advaita-l] RE: Ramesh - Namaste

Krishnamurthy Ramakrishna puttakrishna at verizon.net
Wed Jan 10 12:28:18 CST 2007

Sri Amudan wrote;
while on this topic, let me add that before we question our guru, it
is necessary to question ourself if we have the right qualifications
to do so. it is easier to find fault with others than to notice those
present in us.

--amudan.

Sri Amudan,
praNAms.
Thanks for the message. Your point is well taken.
The discussion was purely academic, to illustrate the
flexibility of our shAstra system and more importantly,
the role and importance placed in the guru. We are not intense
mumukShus; speaking for my self I can absolutely say so.
We are not even at the staring gate, so what to talk about
assessing a guru?

hari Om
K. Ramakrishna.