[Advaita-l] ADMIN: New member introduction: Vishnu Sharma

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 6 10:32:57 CST 2007

My name is Vishnu and I am currently residing in the USA for the past 8
years. I am a native of Bangalore India . My family and I  traditionally
belonged to  the  SMARTHA brahmin (Advaitha) school of thoughts.  About
thirty years ago my father was greatly influenced by the Dvaitha school of
thought and after much debating with some scholars decided to go that route.
We have been strictly practicing it since then. I came across this
subscription list through google and was interested in closely following the
discussion / debate threads from a lot of other like minded people. I would
be greatly  interested in being a part of this mailing list.

Thanks,
Vishnu Sharma