[Advaita-l] BrahmaGYAna and jIvanmukti - 5 (Other References)

sriram srirudra at vsnl.com
Mon Feb 12 05:59:00 CST 2007

Dear members
I think that what is called unsteady GYana is actually GYana accomplished
yet doubt lingering in that individual as to whether that is the GYana
sought after.For this he has to verify it with the help of
Shruthi/Smrithi/Acharya.Darkness gradually disappearing giving way to light
etc,in my opinion is not   very appropriate to explain the situation as
night falling/daybreaking are due to rotation of earth. If some one is in a
dark room and suddenly electricity is switched on there is immediate
light.The adjustment to that situation may perhaps be called unsteady GYana.
R.Krishnamoorthy.