[Advaita-l] Bhagavad Geeta 4.7, 4.8

Sailesh Ganesh saileshganesh at gmail.com
Mon May 1 23:15:11 CDT 2006

On 5/1/06, Viswanathan N <vishy1962 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Say if you are 1 watt Budhha could have been 1000kv and Krsihna was 10000
> kv..just for comaprison.

This is probably nothing more than trivia, and I apologize if this message
does not belong to this list. David Hawkins has come up with a consciousness
scale ranging from 1 to 1000, in the log scale with base 10. So a
consciousness level of 2 is 10 times higher than a consciousness level of 1,
for example. A consciousness level of 1000 represents the highest possible
level of consciousness. By using applied kinesiology, he has found that the
average human consciousness level is 200. And obviously, he also found that
Krishna, Buddha and Jesus had a consciousness level of 1000. The implication
is that there certainly existed such people, for them to have registered a
consciousness level. Which also means that the Mahabharata also was a real
event (or atleast based on a real event). I do not know how much scientific
validity applied kinesiology has, so take this with a pinch of salt, if you
must.

Sailesh

--
Ekam sat, viprā bahudā vadanti (The truth is one, the wise call it different
names) - Rig Veda (1.164.46)