[Advaita-l] My Questions and My Mails

RAMESH RAMANAN rameshramanan at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 26 23:36:38 CST 2006

Dear All,

  The Sringeri websites sringeri.org, sringeri.net and sringerisharadapeetam.org seem to have been hacked by some unscrupulous scoundrels for no other reason than ease of access and sadistic pleasure. I think the webmaster of the websites must be informed about this. I do not have the email address and hence, I can only hope that the situation is rectified at the earliest and that we are able to access the websites. Pranams, Ramesh