[Advaita-l] Sri Lakshmi Kataxam - E-Book (thamizh & devanAgarI lipi)

Ravisankar Mayavaram abhayambika at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 17:19:18 CST 2006

Sri K. Sundararaman mAmA  kindly shared the PDF file of the book "Sri
Lakshmi Kataksham" and pictures of three yantra-s therein with me and asked
me to post it to the list.  I thank him sincerely for this help.

This book was originally printed in kaNNaDa lipi and through the efforts of
Sri KS, this was printed in Tamil/devanAgari lipi. The Tamil text follows
the format designed by Sri Nanganallur Sridharan and it enables a Tamil
reader to pronounce the text correctly. In addition to works on aShTa laxmI,
texts like viShNu kavacham  and others on Sriman nArAyANa is also given.

http://www.ambaa.org/pdf/laxmi_kataxam.pdf
http://www.ambaa.org/pdf/lk_files/lk_yantra1.jpg
http://www.ambaa.org/pdf/lk_files/lk_yantra2.jpg
http://www.ambaa.org/pdf/lk_files/lk_yantra3.jpg

If you dont know Tamil, just ignore the introductory material. All the
stotra-s in the text are  given in devanAgari lipi along with Tamil.

Thanks.

Ravi