[Advaita-l] Re: DukR~nkaraNe (was Re: Questions on Isavasya)

Abhishek RK rkabhi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 08:22:10 CDT 2006

Namaste,

I agree. Many concepts in the Vedanta, not to mention the Vedic
mantras, are completely distorted if it is attempted to translate them
into English. I feel this is so because the two languages (Sanskrit
and English) are at the diametrical opposites in development and
maturity.

Regards,
Abhishek

--
satyena dhAryate pR^ithvi satyena tapate raviH|
satyena vAti vAyushca sarvaM satye pratishThitam||

calA lakShmIshcalAH prANAshcalaM jIvita yauvanaM|
calAcale ca saMsAre dharma eko hi nishcalaH||