[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Meenakshi Lakshmanan

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Sep 8 10:45:03 CDT 2005

Namaste.
I was asked to send a few details about myself when I subscribed to
the Advaita-L list. These are given below...

My name is Meenakshi Lakshmanan. I'm 29 years old and live in Chennai, India.

The following is a brief about my background in the advaita-vedAnta tradition:

I come from a traditional family that is devoted to the Sringeri
parampara. My own Sadguru is Srimad Abhinava Vidyatheertha
Mahaswamigal, who was the 35th pontiff of the Sringeri Sharada
Peetham. I am a student of Bhagavatpada's works and have studied/am
studying, with a group of friends, some of His works like the
Satasloki, the PrabodhasudhAkara and the
Sarva-vedAnta-siddhAnta-sAra-sangraha.

Thanks.
Meenakshi