[Advaita-l] A lost Vedic ritual is brought alive

Mahesh Ursekar mahesh.ursekar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 14:27:45 CDT 2005

Pranams:
 A quote from an "abrahmic" saint, Kabir:
**
*Bura Jo Dekhan Main Chala, Bura Naa Milya Koye
Jo Munn Khoja Apnaa, To Mujhse Bura Naa Koye*
 Translation:
"I searched for the crooked, met not a single one
When searched myself, "I" found the crooked one"
 Pranams, Mahesh
 PS> All flames may be directed to me personally rather than to the list
since I thought very hard before this post since, as Abhikshek pointed out,
it is not the main topic of this thread, but such sectarian thoughts are
saddening on a list that professes oneness! Advaita! (Sorry, Jaldhar, in my
book "not two" == "one")