[Advaita-l] Science and Brahman

latha vidyaranya lathavidya at yahoo.co.in
Sun Nov 20 01:59:56 CST 2005

    Namaste.

  vedanta has a queer way of answering questions peratining to all subjects: whether you ask "how does telephone work?" or "when did Akbar rule India?" or "how pollination occurs?" or "which countries have very poor economy?" or whatever be they.

  The only answer it gives is "neti - na iti" - no such thing exists!
  the questions about various subjects that we ask are as foolish as seeking to ligicize the events of our dreams!

  Hari Om