[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Kannan Kalyanaraman

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Jul 20 05:15:11 CDT 2005

Iam k.kalyanaraman, aged 36, from Chennai, Tamilnad, India. Iam interested
in Advaita Vedanta and studying advaita literature's for the past five
years. I have great respect and adoration towards Shri Adishankara
Bagavatpada and I have a good collection of his works, which I study
repeatedly to cleanse my mind of impurities and to make me fit for
Sadhana. Advaita Vedanta helped me to change my approach towards my life
and goal and this is only with the help of my two Manasika Gurus, Acharya
Shri Shankara and Bhagawan Shri Ramana. This is a short introduction of
myself and I thank you all for the opportunity given to me. Shivoham.