[Advaita-l] Rasakrida

B.M KIRAN b.m.kiran.ece at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 11:33:25 CST 2005

Dear Sir,

 I fully agree with your doubts regarding the stories of Sri Krishna
But the tattva behind it seems to be a matter of vichara ( analysis)
which as per  my knowledge only  very few have done :
As per my knowledge it goes like this:

The gopi in sanskrith doesnt  mean gopika stree it  means
the Samooha (group) of senses which when controlled and put to the lotus
feet of the lord krishna ,he removes( concealing of clothes) all the bad
thoughts and behaviours of the senses and make them to be around him with
pure divinity .

So most of the Puranas and the stories related has hidden tattva which very
few of us atleast try to understand and lets pray the lord to give us this
power of tattvanusandhana ( analysis) to know the real gist .

Thank u
KIRAN