[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Santhosh Nair

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Dec 15 07:00:17 CST 2005

Hi, This is the my confirmation for the subscription to the Advaita list.

As to my introduction, I am Santhosh, 26 years, working in Mumbai
presently. I am very much interested in topics related to Hindu Gods and
the various rituals and practices. However, I am except for the famous
stories that one hears about the Hindu Gods. I am joining the group so
that I can get more knowledge in these matters.

Thanks.
Santhosh