[Advaita-l] Members met at Bangalore

Abhishek RK rkabhi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 02:53:35 CST 2005

Namaste,

I thought I'd inform the members of advaita-l that Jaldhar Vyas, Praveen
Bhat, Prasad, Sankar Narayan and myself met in Bangalore on the occasion of
Jaldhar's trip here for a conference. We had a nice time and visited
Shankara Matha where we bought some books and had darshana of Sri Sharadamba
and Sri Sankaracarya. Then we had darshana of Sri Paramananda Bharathi
Swamiji with whom we spent nearly 3 hours. Hope more such meetings can take
place in the future with the cooperation of all the advaita-l members.

Regards,
Abhishek

--
bhava Sankara deSika me saraNam

sadASiva samArambham SankaracArya madhymam
asmadAcArya paryantam vande guru paramparam