[Advaita-l] Viewing Salescomp lines by salesreps

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 11:58:00 CDT 2005

Hello, Steve

You mentioned in the plan document that account
managers will  be able to see commission details
ONLINE. It is not possible directly through OIC. Only
the Compensation Analyst will be able to see. I think
only through 'Oracle Sales Online' module you can see
such details.

Alternatively, one may develop Discoverer view,
reports through which such data may be displayed. Here
again, I am not sure how much of security can be built
in to restrict one to see only his data.

In summary, such capability to give online access is
subject to some development effort and not a built in
OIC functionality.

Regards

Srikrishna