[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Asuman Martone

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Jan 15 18:47:44 CST 2004

Hello

My name is Asuman Martone, I am brasilian, reverted to Islam, psychologist.
Tho I am muslim I have studied Hiduism, Buddhism and other paths, and I see
in all of them the same Truth. I started studing some teachings from Ramana
Maharshi and then met your site and Sancharyacharia..then I felt a sudden
love for him. Also, the Unity is something I look for , all thru my life.
And I see in Advaita a great help for my search.
I would like to join your group.

Thank you very much
sister Asuman