[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Swaminathan

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Aug 12 09:52:52 CDT 2004

Hari Om

It gives adiyen, Swaminathan, great pleasure in subscribing to your forum,
which incidentally I came across while perusing a SriVaishnava site,
www.sriramanuja.org. We hail from Trichy, and I have been a regular
visitor to Sri.Sankara matam in Thiruvanaikoil, when my grandfather used
to reside within the premises in the mid seventies.  For the past 17
years, I am residing in UAE along with my wife and son, where we have
regular satsangh.  As a seeker and bhakta, I hope to gain from
participating in your group. With best wishes and regards

Swaminathan