Help: Looking for Tamil Translation of Acharya's brahmasuutrabhaashhya

S. Prakash Raja spraja at CDOTB.ERNET.IN
Wed Mar 19 22:07:27 CST 2003

Dear Chandran,
Kindly tell me the names of those Books (Tamil Translations of
shankaraacharyaa's commentaries) and their Publisher's Address.

Also give details abt that Spiritual Magazine. Will it be possibile for me
to get those old editions .?.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Prakash.

   ARUNACHALAMENA AHAMEY NINAIPPAVAR AHATHAI VER ARUPPAI ARUNACHALA
   ARUNACHALASIVA ARUNACHALASIVA ARUNACHALASIVA ARUNACHALA

S.Prakash Raja
Research Engineer -ETDMA,
Centre for Development of Telematics,
Sneha Complex,6th Floor,
71/1 Millers Road,
Bangalore -560052.
Phone: +91-11-2263399;2253483 Xtn:352/353
Fax: +91-80-2263256