Help: Looking for Tamil Translation of Acharya's brahmasuutrabhaashhya

M. S. Ravisankar ravi at AMBAA.ORG
Tue Mar 18 17:12:55 CST 2003

Thanks Nanda. I have a beautiful book by Sri Somadeva Sharma on sandhya
vandanam.

Besides, doing a google search, I found that kaDalanguDi naTeSa SastrigaL
had published a 4-volume Tamil translation of BSB. There are two
publications (kadalangudi and jaishankar) they may be still publishing these
books.

[source of this information:
http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/fr/2002/12/20/stories/2002122001680400.ht

During 1923-28 he published the Tamil translation of nine Vedic texts, six
Upanishads, the Brahmasutra Bhashya with Sankara's commentary in four
volumes, Srimad Bhagavatam in seven volumes, 12 books on astrology and 12
Stotra works. His monumental work was the publication of Narayaneeyam in
Tamil in five volumes.
]

Ravi