[Advaita-l] Causal Body

M. S. Ravisankar ravi at ambaa.org
Wed Jun 4 09:21:38 CDT 2003

> The difference between waking and dream is the intellect in the dream is
> not in its highest potential - hence it is only a bhoga bhuumi - only
> exhaust your vasana-s and not collect more.

How? Through enjoyment, one cannot exhaust vasana-s. It will only get
stronger. At   least that is my understanding based on Hariharananda
AraNya's beautiful translation of yoga suutra bhaashhya.

Also in dream, you may create things which do not exist in reality, but a
combination of things which you see in reality. It is indeed a fine line to
decide  whether something created is new or not.

Ravi