[Advaita-l] Re: Advaita-l Digest, Vol 1, Issue 32

Jay Nelamangala jay at r-c-i.com
Mon Jun 2 15:32:54 CDT 2003

> If you remove the restriction of 'samanvaya', then you
> could belong to any school. All schools aspire to

Sri bAdarAyaNa is the author of two of the three in prasthAna-traya.
'samanvaya' is a demand made by Sri bAdarAyaNa himself.
So,  we don't really have an option to keep it or remove it
Why do you call it  a "restriction"?.  Especially when 'samanvaya' tells you
to include every part of vEda without restrictions.
'samanvaya' is a philosophical discipline, it is not a restriction.