Fwd: Fw: ADVAITA-L Digest - 6 Sep 2002 to 7 Sep 2002 (#2002-226)

Jagannath Chatterjee jagchat01 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Sep 8 23:38:05 CDT 2002

Dear Blateji,

Namaste. I am sorry if it hurts you but I think I am
a pretty confused man after going through your mail. I
could not understand the head or tail (or the absence
of it!) of this neti-yoga system of yours. I am also
worried about your transition from Advaita Vedanta to
Buddhism/Zen/what not and Satya Sai Baba. How does
this all fit in?

Regards
Jagannath